Growing your brand is vital to the growth of your organisation, and building brand awareness starts with educating your own team. By training your team to stay on brand, developing core values and backing those values with memorable experiences and skills to support them, you support your team in being dedicated brand advocates. They become your biggest raving fans.
They're more engaged and empowered in realising the success of your business, while gaining satisfaction from developing their skills. As a result they give your clients memorable experiences they'll keep coming back for.
To support you in creating highly skilled teams of raving fans, we give training in:
- Presentability: Presentation skills to influence and engage your audience
- Brand Builders: Interactive team building experiences tailored to your business and industry
- Strategic Planning: Take an aerial view to review and renew your business focus
Who are They For?
- CEOs who want their executive team to present with style and authority
- CEOs looking for a clear and sound perspective to guide their executive team's forward direction
- HR Managers looking for fresh team engagment workshops and experiences
- Managing Directors who want their teams to expand their reach and sphere of influence
- Sales Managers who want their team to work confidently and cohesively to win more sales
‘Michael trained our presenters, who were from all levels of management - from the RTA's Deputy Chief Executive to General Managers. Some individuals were seasoned public speakers, others had never presented at the RTA Staff Awards....We received very positive feedback about Michael Neaylon's training and would not hesitate considering him for future training programs. Michael was friendly, professional and experienced. The comments we received about the training included 'it was very worthwhile,' 'it was an excellent training session, well done,' and 'I could have done another hour.’
Rosa Lee, Staff Awards Communication Coordinator
What Do You Get?
- Identify your team’s main areas of concern to maximise workshop results
- Practical tools to help you design and deliver more commanding presentations in less time
- Workshops capped at 12 to give you individual attention
- Pre workshop diagnostics to gain clarity on core concerns and clear deliverables
- Post workshop reports to give you and your team specific advice you can action immediately
- Follow up webinars to keep your team on-track
‘Thanks very much Michael. Today’s session was really helpful.’
Mirjam Roos, Senior Lighting Designer, Steensen Varming
How Does it Work?
- You choose from a variety of workshop modules to suit your needs
- You choose modules to fit either half-day, one day or two day workshops
- You choose from in-house training or an off-site venue convenient to you
- You receive a pre-workshop diagnosis and meeting to ensure the training is delivered to your brief
- You receive a full follow-up report to leverage learning
A: Suite 47, 50 Roslyn Gardens, Elizabeth Bay NSW 2011
P : 1300 399 592